Thankful for my Kindle

I LOVE to read and when I travel I go through books pretty quickly. Since getting my Kindle, I am able to either buy the latest books or get free books. So needless to say, my book budget has decreased and I still have a way to escape each night before I go to sleep (which is what reading is for me, an escape). My Kindle also allows me to carry multiple books in case I want to switch stories or want a back up for when I finish my current book. So today, I'm thankful for my Kindle and the flexibility and enjoyment it gives me to meet my reading needs. Plus, I have the best cover - pics of my hounds! That way they're always with me :)

Front of Kindle cover
Back of Kindle cover
I know these images are small, but it gives you the general idea. I created the cover at Unique Skins. Well worth the money :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP