Thankful for the Scents of Home

As I walked in the door today from my trip, I was met with the mouthwatering scent of roast beef cooking in the oven and I was so thankful to be home and even more so for the wonderful friends that took the time to prepare the wonderful meal. There's nothing better than a good home-cooked meal, especially after several days of eating in restaurants.

I'm thankful for a home filled with wonderful scents like the roast beef that greeted me today and the cinnamon rolls later in the evening :)

dana  – (November 16, 2010 at 7:54 AM)  

I wish blogs had 'Like' buttons! i'd be pressing it here! Love to you and 'wonderful friends' (and the roast beef and cinnamon rolls).

StacyC  – (November 16, 2010 at 9:16 PM)  

Thanks Dana! Like buttons are a good idea :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP