A Month of Gratitude - I'm Thankful for Music

A friend posted on Facebook that she was starting her "Month of Gratitude" today and I thought she had a great idea, so here starts my month. The things I'm listing are in no particular order, just what comes to mind at that moment or during the day.

I am grateful for music. It makes me dance, cry, sing, smile, reflective, improves my mood, and oh so much more. It speaks to my heart, my inner dancer, and my soul. Music expresses my thoughts and feelings in words that I cannot find. It lifts my spirit. It communicates my love of God and my gratitude for all that he gives me. I love listening to music, but I love singing even more and I'm sure fellow commuters wonder about me as I drive by. Music completes me.

My favorite music - Christmas. My favorite song - O Holy Night by Josh Groban.

Jacki Marie  – (November 2, 2010 at 5:53 AM)  

Music is definitely high up on my list of things to be thankful for! Great post!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP