Photography

I love taking pictures and even though I don't have a fancy camera, I'm always looking for tips. Here are a few links that I've ready lately that have some great ideas for taking better photos.

  1. Rainbows - wish I would have read this before I went to Niagara Falls :)
  2. Specific Advice- how many times do we ask someone if they like it? Whether it's a photo or a creation, this article has great idea for asking for advice.
  3. Photo Inspiration - love taking photos but feel like you are doing the same thing over and over? Here's a fun idea for shaking things up a little. Loved the resulting photo shoot too.
  4. Things to try - great suggestions for changing up your photos and easy too.
Have fun taking pictures! I'd love to see what you're photographing. Here's one of my recent favorites from our Rome trip.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP