Another week

Nothing exciting this week, but I'm still here to tell about it so that's good. This week...

  • I celebrated National Donut Day without even knowing it when I got a donut on the way to work
  • I bribed Cleo with marshmallows to get a cute photo of her
  • I felt like spring was here
  • I enjoyed walking the hounds in the morning
  • I ate a huge BBQ steak in honor of Memorial Day
  • I sent my doll to Australia for the doll swap

Jennie  – (June 3, 2011 at 9:10 PM)  

it was national donut day... and i missed it!!!! dang.

StacyC  – (June 4, 2011 at 9:57 PM)  

Yes Jennie it was! I didn't realize it either until about noon and by then I'd already consumed my donut so I had a short moment of silence in honor of the day :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP