A Month of Gratitude - 2011

I try to remember to be grateful year round, but November naturally lends itself to focusing on gratitude. And so I'll spend the month appreciating what I have through word and photos. Just like last year, items I'm grateful for are in no particular order, just what come to mind that day.

Today I'm grateful to be surrounded by people that care about me, who check on me when they think something is up, who love me no matter how weird or emotional I get, who understand my quirks, who are there for me no matter what, who laugh, cry, smile, and share hugs. My life is so much better because of these people.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP