Day 9 - Thankful for snuggly puppies

Most mornings the pups are so excited to be up that once they eat they start wrestling and playing. This morning they played some, but then each found a toy and brought it over and sat next to me while they chewed away. They also would run over and nuzzle my neck (before biting my hair :) ). It was so sweet and melted my heart - just one more way they are making sure they are embedded in our lives.

I'm thankful for the sweet side of the pups, especially when I won't see them for a few days while I'm traveling. It made leaving a little harder, but left me with a warm, fuzzy feeling that's stayed with me all day.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP