Day 22 - Thankful for escaping the office

Today we had a team activity and it was so nice to escape the office for a few hours and enjoy time with people I work with and enjoy being with. I'm grateful that I have a boss that understands that you need to do fun things together as well as work together. And I'm grateful for a few hours to do something non-work.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP