Day 8 - Thankful for...

I tried to find one word or a simple way to say what I'm grateful for, but couldn't. It needs more than that. I'm thankful for the knowledge I have of life after death, of a Heavenly Father that loves me, and to know that some day I will return to his presence.

I attended a funeral today that was very sweet - the stories shared about the wonderful woman we were honoring were enlightening, funny, and touching. It was a time to reflect on my life and what I want to do with it and if I'm on the right track. I'm by no means perfect or even close, but this knowledge carries me through and helps me focus on what is important.

I'm grateful for my knowledge of my Heavenly Father and his plan for me.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP