Day 2 - Thankful for Christmas Music

I know, it is only November 2nd, but at least I waited until November! Christmas music makes me happy! I know all the words to most of the songs and can sing at the top of my lungs or pretend I'm singing with an amazing choir (I would love to sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, but that be a dream). Christmas music makes my commute more enjoyable. Christmas music speaks to my soul - it brings out emotions, memories, and feelings that are often deeply buried. Christmas music should be a year round experience.

So today, I'm grateful for Christmas music and the wonderful feeling it instills in me.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP