Day 5 - Grateful for an extra hour

Yes, I much prefer Fall Back to Spring Forward when it comes to time changes. I've heard several people talk about how they'll use this extra hour - most very productively. Me, I'm up later than I'd like, so that means I'll be using that extra hour for sleep, which happens to be a favorite weekend activity.

I'm thankful that we get back an hour and I'd really be fine with not changing the clocks at all in 2012 - in case anyone wanted to know. Enjoy your extra hour!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP