Sometimes life bites

And I do mean literally! Last week while at a CK Convention, we had an incident with a shoplifter that ended up with a short chase scene (myself, the shoplifter, and the exhibitor who was stolen from), a lot of grabbing (exhibitor of bag with merchandise and me of shoplifter), one bite and one attempted bite, and a grand finale of said shoplifter being held down on the ground until the police arrived.

And the bite, well my arm has a lovely Easter colored bruise and an egg shaped lump from the experience. But no worries, only one small spot broke the skin (which meant a quick trip to urgent care for shots and antibiotics).

The lesson learned from this experience? Call for help before chasing shoplifters and keep all extremities far away from teeth.

Lynn  – (April 22, 2011 at 2:03 AM)  

Ouch!

Interesting blog. I will return later to read more.
Thanks.

Lynn x(Fellow Beynd blogging for scrapbookers class mate)

Jennie  – (April 22, 2011 at 2:45 PM)  

holy moly!!!

at a ck convention!!!! i miss all the good sutff!!

geez...

:)

StacyC  – (April 22, 2011 at 8:48 PM)  

Thanks for stopping by Lynn!

Jennie, you are missed and you really aren't missing much :)

THE SANDERS  – (April 25, 2011 at 7:05 PM)  

I still cant help but laugh at this story. It amazes me what people will do for "free" scrap!

StacyC  – (April 25, 2011 at 9:53 PM)  

If it hadn't happened to me, I'm not sure I'D believe it :) Bruise is almost gone, just a lump left. Oh life!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP