Blog Hopping Love

A relaxing day at home often equals blog hopping and tonight, that is the case. Here are some things that caught my eye. Hope you enjoy them as well.

Cute as a button necklace - well Crate Paper didn't call it that, but I definitely would . I'm thinking I'm going to have to track down the ribbon for sure since my button collection can support at least a dozen of these cute fashion accessories.

A different Easter basket - I love this adorable project from Sarah Martina. It is so soft and frilly, perfect for Easter. And a fun way to give someone a little basket of love that can be hung on their door or back of their chair.

Angry Birds is taking over the world - or so it seems. I love the game and when I saw these cute cupcakes, well some day I'm going to make these.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP