My Day in Photos

Breakfast options

Drive to work



Blogging at night in the comfy chair


Treats for the hounds - food in the Kong


Nap time

See more days here.

Kim  – (April 26, 2011 at 10:09 PM)  

Your dogs look nice! Thanks for sharing your day and stopping by my blog. :)

Beverly  – (April 26, 2011 at 10:18 PM)  

Great pics esp of your babies :) The pic of my breakfast is light whole wheat english muffins (Thomas') with creamy peanut butter and apple slices, strawberries and cheddar cheese on the side :) I'm having fun peeping in on the baby birds!

Anonymous –   – (April 26, 2011 at 11:47 PM)  

Doggies are too cute. My Grandmother had a hound, Bambi. Such sweet dogs.

Diane  – (April 27, 2011 at 1:19 AM)  

Oh cute puppies!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Tammy  – (April 27, 2011 at 7:10 AM)  

Great photos. Love the dogs - nap time is looking good to me! :) Thanks for sharing a peek into your day.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design  – (April 27, 2011 at 9:35 AM)  

My dog also loves the Kong, I was especially sweet and gave him too yesterday because he was crated up twice and we hardly ever crate him nowadays. We just weren't home much yesterday. Great pictures! xoxo

Cheryl M  – (April 27, 2011 at 11:10 AM)  

I am sooo enjoying all these stops! My furbabies have kongs too, they're a great hit! I crush a little of their dog food and mix it in with peanut butter for a treat.
Love the breakfast choices shot and just, well, all of your post!

Miriam  – (April 27, 2011 at 12:31 PM)  

Your picture of the cereals reminded me of our cupboard at home when I was a girl :) I hadn't thought about that in years, thank you. Isn't this a great challenge?

Angelfish  – (April 27, 2011 at 3:09 PM)  

What lovely dogs you have:) Thanks for sharing your day.
Fiona x

Valerie S  – (April 27, 2011 at 5:25 PM)  

Thanks for sharing your day through your photos. I really like that you started it with your breakfast choices, and included your hounds!

Ginger  – (April 27, 2011 at 7:08 PM)  

Oh the Kong is a nightly treat here! Your hounds are adorable. Enjoyed your photos:)

StacyC  – (April 27, 2011 at 10:11 PM)  

Thanks for all the nice comments about my hounds - I think they're pretty special, but it's always nice to hear it from someone else.

Beverly, I'm going to have to try your breakfast - sounds yummy!!!

How fun that several of you have Kongs for your dogs. They are a favorite around here.

And breakfast cereal is a staple at our house :)

lime  – (April 28, 2011 at 2:04 AM)  

My kid would love having so many options for breakfast :D

Anonymous –   – (April 28, 2011 at 7:59 AM)  

I think I would have to choose my cereal the night before, there's such a choice! Cuddly dogs!

Jo.C  – (April 28, 2011 at 11:39 AM)  

We collect breakfast cereal too - you can never have too many. Thanks for visiting :0)

StacyC  – (April 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM)  

You ladies are funny! I've never thought about the dilemma so many cereal boxes presented.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Amy  – (June 11, 2011 at 12:06 AM)  

Lovely photos! Your dogs are so sweet looking!

Connie Mercer  – (June 11, 2011 at 8:24 PM)  

cute dogs!!! couldn't get to the last 5 pic's!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP