Is It Snow?

Today was cold and snowy or at least something white fell from the sky, but on closer inspection it certainly resembled those little styrofoam balls/beads you find in bean bag chairs. But I do believe it was snow.

But here's the thing, if it's going to be this cold (low 30's) then it should snow. The snow with big, fluffy snowflakes. Not so today. Yes it was cold. Yes it snowed something that was white. But it was a short-lived snow and not the big, fluffy kind.

So I'll hope for "real" snow on another day.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP