Blog Browsing

It's the weekend and I'm celebrating my Friday evening by cruising through my blog list. As random as this post is, here are some things that caught my eye. Enjoy!

Lemon Vanilla Cupcakes - not just any lemon cupcakes but lemon curd filled cupcakes. This recipe looks divine and definitely worth trying.

Crate Paper has several new product lines, but I am in love with Neighborhood. I'm a sucker for cute animals especially when paired with pinks and yellows. And the elegance of Portrait - wow! I think the thing that really caught my eye in both these collections are the brads, eclectic buttons, and the ribbons. I have a small addiction when it comes to ribbons and buttons, which is probably why they caught my eye.

Cute Cupcakes All The Time posted adorable Snowmen cupcakes. Don't they look like they are made from porcelain? But no and so very easy to make. Are you starting to see a theme with my blog browsing??

Little Birdie Secrets made creative necklaces from crystals and patterned paper. The great thing about this idea is you can make several and switch out the paper so you have one for every outfit. You can also buy different crystal shapes. Love this idea!!

Jen Davis' blog Live.Life.Create.Art showed off her creative space. I'm not as eclectic as she is but I loved the idea of using muffin tins to store things in and the hanging baskets (usually for fruit or veggies) is such a fun storage device. I think what really appeals to me about her room is that it isn't perfectly organized but looks very functional. It speaks to me!

I think that covers it for tonight. Only made it through half of my bookmarked blogs, but found some fun things.

dana  – (January 22, 2011 at 10:03 AM)  

hey stac - couldn't get through your link to Live.Life.Create.Art. got a url? thanks!

StacyC  – (January 22, 2011 at 11:19 AM)  

Sorry about that. It's working now.

Jennie  – (January 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM)  

may i just say...

I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR BLOG!! :)

... and you. :)

StacyC  – (January 22, 2011 at 8:08 PM)  

Thanks Jennie!! That's so nice of you to say.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP