Welcome December

I can't believe December is here already and yet, at our house it definitely feels like December. The house is decorated (well, except the rest of the ornaments on the last tree downstairs), the lights outside come on automatically now, and the kitchen counter graces a selection of candy and goodies.

December is my favorite month! It is full of traditions, color, festivities, and love. I look forward to once again recording the events and things I love about this month through words and photos.

Welcome December and bring on the fun!

Words to live by:

"I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year." (Charles Dickens)

"What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more." (Dr. Seuss)

"Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind." (Mary Ellen Chase)

"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear." (Buddy the Elf)

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men." (Luke 2:14)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP