Gift Wrap

I love to shop, but wrapping the gifts is one of the necessary items on the list to do. And yet, I have pinned many a beautiful wrapping idea on Pinterest. Given enough time, and energy, I can wrap a gorgeous package. So why don't I? Time, energy, I have no idea!

But just like other paper products (scrapbook paper, cards, etc.) I am attracted to it and find it very hard to resist buying. And I like buying ribbons and bows to match, not that they get used.

So yes, I have an addiction. And while my wrapping jobs would not grace a cover of Martha Stewart, they use lovely paper and usually have a coordinating or at least a matching tag.

Here are a few of the wraps I dream of including in my package decor some day. Enjoy!

Brown paper wraps tied up with ribbons (The Haystack Needle)
Lovely sheet music and bling (Paige Smith Designs)
Button tree - LOVE it! (Decoratrix)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP