Advent Calendar

In October when I was at Gardner Village I found this adorable Advent Calendar (I have since seen them in two other stores in Utah - Sprinkler World and Evan's).






It comes with colorful pockets (already put together in four designs), cards for each day (plus several extra), and cards with instructions and supply lists. Each card contains an activity and scripture for the day. If you use the kit as is you fold the cards, stick them in an envelope, and string them on the red ribbon (also provided).

I decided to take it a step further and add additional decor to each envelope. It was fun decorating and I used up a lot of my stash.



I sent this to my brother's family for them to enjoy this holiday season and hopefully future holidays. Because you can remove the cards, you can change up the order each year and even mix in the extra cards to vary things up.

I recommend this kit - it was simple and fun, even if you don't add extra decor to the envelopes.

Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP