Sunday evening musings

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that at about 5:30 or 6:00 on Sunday evenings starts thinking about the few remaining hours until you go to work. I like my job, but I like being home more.

The good thing about today - it didn't speed by like Sundays usually do. I did a little creating (watch my blog this week for projects), watched a few episodes of Lark Rise to Candleford (love this show), and had a delicious BBQ Teriyaki Turkey burger for dinner.

And so I sit, enjoying a little more time on the computer, watching the puppies get in one more wrestling match (please let it make them tired), and getting my mind ready for a busy week at work. Life is good!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP