And the Unity Stamp winner is....

I want to thank everyone again for all their wonderful comments this week. Like I said several times, I thoroughly enjoyed the excuse to create this week and especially to use Unity Stamps on my creations. It definitely has renewed my desire to include creative time in my week.

And as promised, I picked a winner from the comments left this week. This person gets two Itty Bitty stamps from Unity Stamp Company. And the winner is......


shuggy

She said...    i love this! so pretty!

Shuggy, send me your email address and I'll get you set up with Unity Stamp Company.

Have a lovely rest of your weekend wherever you are.

angie/shuggy  – (June 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM)  

thanks so much!! i can't find your email to send you an email!!

StacyC  – (June 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM)  

Hi, my email is:

dogsndocs@comcast.net

Unknown  – (September 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM)  

We love all of your cute cards and scrapbooking ideas! We would love to have you link up to our Strut Your Stuff Saturday at sixsistersstuff.com with some of your great ideas! We are also hosting a Build Your Blog Conference in Salt Lake on Feb. 16, 2013. You can find info on our blog or go to buildyourblogconference.com. We hope to hear from you soon! -The Six Sisters

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP