Signs of Spring

It snowed yesterday, but today it looks more like spring. So I snapped a few pictures of what commemorates the beginning of spring here.

In case you're wondering about this last picture, that's what we fondly call worm jerky. And they are abundant in spring as they crawl off the grass onto the sidewalk. The hounds think they have died and gone to heaven when we go for walks this time of year - there's nothing better than a worm jerky snack!

Bunnyfreak  – (May 2, 2011 at 5:13 PM)  

Thanks for visiting my blog for my day in photos. The frames I used are one of the photo options in Windows Live Writer. I was pleasantly surprised to find them so it was quick to use them on the blog post.

StacyC  – (May 2, 2011 at 10:24 PM)  

I'll have to see if I can find something similar since I don't have Windows Live Writer - they were really cool.

Thanks for visiting my site!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP