I Survived!

A second night of Zumba and I'm alive to tell about it. Honestly, it wasn't as hard as the first night AND my legs don't hurt like they did the day after last time. But apparently there are muscles in your sides and across your waist. Did you know that?? My body didn't or had forgotten many moons ago.

So victory for me and my getting older, out of shape body. I'm excited to continue attending and very grateful to sweet B who talkws about it enough to get me interested in going and for admitting she knew me in class even when I was mopping the sweat off my tomato red face.

Onward and upward!

THE SANDERS  – (May 6, 2011 at 5:17 PM)  

Oh man, I would look so silly doing this. So proud of you for trying something new. And bonus, its a great way to get in shape!

StacyC  – (May 6, 2011 at 10:16 PM)  

No you wouldn't, cause I would be there and so no one would even notice you :)

I'm sure it will get better.

THE SANDERS  – (May 7, 2011 at 5:39 PM)  

LOL, I am sooooo uncoordinated when it comes to dance steps and routines. YIKES!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP