Laundry Blues

For some reason when I do my laundry I can't seem to remember to switch it from the washer to the dryer. But today is a new one for me.

I put in a very large load of wash, checked the water temp, added soap, and the clothes. All good. About an hour and a half later finally remembered that I needed to switch it so I put it in the dryer and started it going. Went to load the second load of wash and noticed that the load size was set to Small. Um, that won't really work with a really large load of wash. Dang!!!!

Pulled the clothes out of the dryer and started them rewashing, on the Extra Large setting! Maybe I should set a timer to remind me to switch them to the dryer so that I can finish my laundry today rather than tomorrow.

If I had loads of money, I would go buy new clothes rather than deal with laundry. Well, not really, but it sounds good today.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP