What are you afraid of?

When asked this question, my first response is always snakes! But I think this quote is pretty accurate and something I really need to think about.


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most...We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." --Marianne Williamson, American author and lecturer

There are many things that I want to do but I am the first to admit that I let fear stop me. Why? The fear of failure. Dumb, I know, but it's the truth. So, this week I will do something that I have put off because I was afraid. Right now, I have that sinking feeling in my stomach. But I'm going to rely on the light of those around me to lift me up and help me through my fear.

I hope you'll take the challenge as well. Find someone who is there for you and lean on them when the fear sets in. Good luck!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP