Sundays

Sundays are my day to rejuvenate and prepare for the week. It is the day that I can evaluate my faith, desires, relationships, and more. It is the one day of the week that almost always has a slower pace. I love Sundays!

And so today, I spent time thinking about my week ahead and what I want to be able to say about it when it is over. I think the quote I've picked for this week will be a guiding force.

"Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality. It is the words that speak boldly of your intentions. And the actions which speak louder than the words. It is making the time when there is none. Coming through time after time after time, year after year after year. Commitment is the stuff character is made of; the power to change the face of things. It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism." ~Abraham Lincoln


Here's one of my favorite photos that I took this past week for the 365 Photo Challenge I'm participating in.



P.S. - Sundays would be even better if they weren't followed by Mondays when you get to go to work :)

Dana Sue McCoy  – (February 2, 2010 at 8:35 AM)  

love your post! i totally agree with you! i also put your Lincoln quote on my favorite quotes list - thanks for sharing. i also love your photo of the birds - nothing like having bird activity in your yard to give color to a gray day!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP