What would you do for marshmallows?

Yeah, I wouldn't do much either, but Cleo on the other had will do just about anything. Even the things she hates like baths and getting her ears cleaned. It's also a great way to get her to come in the house when she's barking, in the flowers that she's not supposed to be in, or stalling the breakfast ritual.

So, if you come to our house and see a bag of open marshmallows, those aren't for baking but for bribing. Marshmallows are a staple, just like flour, butter, milk, and eggs.

What are your motivators?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP