A little bit of heaven

Or maybe it is better described as sunshine since it has lemon in it and is yellow - a lemon, white chocolate cookie! And it is heavenly and brings sunshine to my day.

This cookie is found at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center. But here is the pathetic thing - I am starting to associate convention centers and hotels by the food! As the time to come to Buffalo approached I realized this is the location with the lovely lemon cookies and macaroni & cheese that tastes homemade. No biggie you think, until you ask me about Manchester - well it has fruit cups that you can only get on Saturday morning and the special thing about these is the maple syrup and cream that encases the fresh fruit. How about St. Louis - the BBQ place up the hill from the convention center (can't think of the name right now). I could go on and on.

But that doesn't stop me from thinking about what we'll be eating when we get to a location and well, Buffalo did not disappoint - the cookies brightened my day. And, we discovered there is coconut in them as well. Ah, heaven!!

Jennie  – (June 18, 2011 at 8:43 PM)  

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!

i remember all of those things too...

and bbq in st louis... bandanas... sooooooo good!!

we used to do a show in chantilly va... the hotel restaurant had the best green apple grilled cheese sandwiches!! just ask carma about them!! sooooo good!!

love and miss you and our fun food adventures!!

StacyC  – (June 18, 2011 at 10:12 PM)  

THAT's the place in St. Louis - I knew someone would remember ;)

They are fun times and I miss having you there. I'll have to ask Carma about the sandwiches. She was here this weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend!
StacyC

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP