Ten on the 10th

It's the 10th of June and I'm starting a new thing - ten things on the 10th of each month.

Today's list: Ten Songs I Love (no particular order)

  1. Hey, Soul Sister - Train
  2. Jive Talkin' - Bee Gees
  3. Smooth - Santana
  4. Mr. Blue Sky - ELO
  5. Thankful - Josh Groban
  6. Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys
  7. Silly Love Songs - Glee
  8. Hallelujah - Canadian Tenors
  9. We Danced - Brad Paisley
  10. Angels - David Archuleta
What are some of your favorite songs? I'm always looking for new ones to add to my iPod.

Jo.C  – (June 11, 2011 at 12:44 AM)  

I love Waterboys - Whole of the Moon because it reminds me of University. Search for the Hero by M People is another great one. I love your take on this post - will have to sit down and do this myself - now what would the other 8 be?

StacyC  – (June 11, 2011 at 7:46 PM)  

I'll have to look those songs up Jo. Thanks for sharing them with me and good luck on your post :)

Jennie  – (June 11, 2011 at 9:13 PM)  

love this idea!! i just might have to steel it... :)

i dont really know the names of songs... i just listen to the radio mostly... :P)

StacyC  – (June 12, 2011 at 3:55 PM)  

All yours Jennie!! I had to look at my iPod to list the groups on about half of them. I know titles, but not as many groups :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP