Quiet Sundays

Some weeks a quiet Sunday is the perfect way to end a week or prepare to start a week. These rejuvenating days involve good food, time with people I love, serious hound belly rubbing, uplifting spiritual insights, maybe a movie, time surfing the internet, and not thinking about going to work (not that I don't love my job, just that being home is preferred to being at work :) ).

I'm grateful for these relaxing days, even when sometimes they are not exactly what was on the schedule. Happy Sunday!

.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP