Pinterest

Like most things on the Internet, I've been one to watch and see what it is all about before diving in and embracing it. I'm not a late adapter, but I'm certainly not an early adapter either.

So when people started talking about Pinterest, I took my usual approach - wait and see. Recently I moved from the waiting portion to the doing and signed up. Why Pinterest? I don't know why other people use it but for me it's a giant bulletin board with post it notes full of things I find on the Internet that I want to remember. Because honestly, how many times have you been cruising the web, found something cool, and then when you went back to find it you couldn't remember where you saw it and of course, didn't bookmark it? And my memory certainly isn't what it used to be!

Plus, I've discovered all sorts of new web sites full of interesting things. Most of my finds are food related - big surprise there, but I also love the inspiration items such as color combinations, ideas for things to make, and party stuff.

So, I feel like I'm part of the web world - Facebook, Blog, multiple email accounts, and now Pinterest.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor  – (June 24, 2011 at 6:13 AM)  

Welcome to your latest obsession! You are in some good company! ;)

StacyC  – (June 24, 2011 at 7:53 PM)  

LOL I think you are part of the reason I am there :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP