Last Minute Gift Giving

Are you looking for ideas for handmade gifts that you can make and give this week? This morning I was on Good Things Utah and shared some ideas for several quick gifts.

Here's the link: Good Things Utah Message Board and Ornaments

The great thing about these gift ideas are how easy they are to customize for anyone on your list.

I hope you enjoy these and that your Christmas is full of happiness and joy.

Write on/wipe off Message Board

 
Alcohol Inked ornaments
Name blocks

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP