Scrappin' with Flaps

So the sneak peek I gave of the project the other day was for a layout that uses a decorative paper (the kind with the cool borders) cut in half to create a flap. I used My Mind's Eye paper, which I love because it all coordinates - no need to worry if the colors look good together or not ;) I also used the i-rock tool from Imaginisce for a little embellishing and ribbon and brads from Crate Paper.

So here's the link to the segment that aired on Good Things Utah today: Cuttin' Up and Gettin' Decorative with Flaps

The inspiration for this project came from the 15 Things that Define Me class that Creating Keepsakes is sponsoring at CK Scrapbook Conventions this year. And here are a few more pictures showing the details of the finished layout. Enjoy!



 





FLEUR de Lo  – (February 24, 2011 at 8:07 AM)  

How is it that I'm just now discovering your blog? I'm so much more of a blogger than a FaceBooker. So happy to have found you! Some day I'll scrapbook more. I just can't get enough of cards these days.

{Lora}

StacyC  – (February 25, 2011 at 7:39 PM)  

Thanks Lora!! I'd love to see your cards. Cards are so much easier to make - and faster :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP