What's in a color?

Do you love taking those zany quizzes on the Internet? I do! Here is one I found on another blog: http://www.truevaluepaint.com/content/Color/ColorQuiz.aspx.

Anyway, I have to confess, I took this quiz twice with slightly different answers because I didn't like the answer I got the first time - Black! I'm not saying I don't like the color black, but I've always thought of it as the lack of color. But, the description given after the quiz seems to fit (mostly) so I guess this is my color. (By the way, who do you think creates these quizzes and do you apply for a job like this?)

Nothing can stand between you and your demand for a calm environment. To be free of conflict and disagreement is the only way to live. In fact, it’s this philosophy that probably allows you to be comfortable in conditions that would normally bother others. Your ability to focus is undisputed, and while you enjoy attention, you still have problems understanding how to handle it. No other color out lives by the golden rule as much as you do.

What color are you? 

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP