New week, new quote

Loved this quote!

"What a man's mind can create, man's character can control." --Thomas Edison

Now if I could just get my brain to create :)

On another note, wonderful news for the weekend - my baby brother (maybe I should say my Marine brother - he probably doesn't like being referred to as a baby) is home from his tour in Afghanistan. So glad he is home safely and ever so grateful that he is willing to serve and protect the freedoms I enjoy. Love you Joe! 


Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP