Day 28 - Thankful for hair dye

Yes, I did say hair dye. I've been greying since my mid-20s and most of the time I color it often enough that I don't really realize how much grey I have. Well this time I waited a little too long. Oy, I'm getting old and grey! Luckily most of it is only visible if you lifted up the top layers, but there are more grey hairs than brown now by a long shot. Enter Garnier hair color - heaven bless the person that created this life-saving beauty item. I admit, I'm a little vain about my hair color - I don't want to look older than I am (I'm old enough as it is :) ).

So today, I'm grateful that when I was drying my hair, going layer by layer, no grey hair was visible because that beautiful, green box called Cool Tea washed it all away!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP