Day 21 - Thankful for Chocolate

Some days chocolate is what makes the day or helps you get through the day. And I find that some of my favorite chocolate candies appear at this time of year - Mint M&Ms, Cadbury Christmas balls, Sweet's Orange or Raspberry Sticks, Mint Truffle Kisses, and Dove's Peppermint Bark Promises (these are to die for).

Ah, life is good, especially when there is chocolate!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP