Day 25 - Thankful for sunshine

While it wasn't a super sunny day, the rain they predicted didn't come, which meant a walk with the puppies and plenty of time for the hounds to play outside. At this time of year I am usually longing for snow (which I still am in a way), but with the puppies, nice weather is so much better because then they can play outside and get their wiggles out.

So I'm grateful for nice weather this late in November - but will also be very excited when the snow comes.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP