Day 24 - Grateful for good food and family

Spent Thanksgiving with J's family today (which really is my family by association). The food was wonderful - so many good cooks in the family. Had a great time chatting, watching football, and chasing the puppies. I'm grateful for my extended family and for their willingness to accept me so willingly into their family. And I'm grateful for all that I have.

Today was a great day filled with good food and time with people I love. I'm grateful for days like today.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP