Day 20 - Thankful for the beauty of Christmas lights

I recognize that it is still November AND not yet Thanksgiving, but Christmas decorating starts early around here. Partly because it takes at least a week to get everything up (at least before we got the puppies - now it appears to take twice as long) and partly because I LOVE having the decorations up as long as I can, especially the lights.

There is something so absolutely peaceful and soothing about Christmas lights. Whether on a tree, the mantel, the railing - you get the idea, I can sit and stare at them or use them as the main light source. I love all white, but I also enjoy a good color combination.

And so tonight as I sit in my family room with the Christmas lights on, I'm grateful for their beauty and the peaceful feeling they instill in me.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP