Day 16 - Grateful for sleeping puppies

Although I'm a little partial, I think these pups are mighty cute, whether sleeping or awake. But tonight when I peeked into their pen to check on them, there they were curled up with each other and Hazel's paw over the top of Gracie as if she were protecting her little sister. It was so sweet! I love checking on them while they are sleeping to see what position they are in - sometimes on their backs, other times curled up next to each other, and occasionally on opposite ends.

Tonight I am thankful for two adorable puppies that love each other and want to be close to each other especially when sleeping.


Rebecca  – (November 17, 2011 at 5:07 AM)  

they're beautiful! thanks for sharing them with us!

StacyC  – (November 17, 2011 at 10:04 PM)  

Thanks Rebecca!!! They are certainly sweet, especially while sleeping :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP