Day 19 - Thankful for a weekend home

It has been absolutely wonderful being home this weekend, especially knowing it isn't just for one weekend, but for several months of weekends. There is nothing like getting up and enjoying time just being awake and not having to rush to do anything (well except feed the hounds).

I'm so very grateful for home, weekends, and especially weekends at home.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP