What makes me happy?

I joined a group that provides daily prompts for journaling. This is been great for me since I'm not a big journaler, okay, I should be honest, I haven't journaled since High School.

Today's prompt was "What makes you happy?". So, here's a portion of my list. Most of these things are little everyday things. I won't bore you with the others :)

  • Not having to set my alarm clock
  • Sitting with the hounds stroking their bellies or ears
  • Really good chocolate
  • Making something that turns out like I had envisioned (like a card or a piece of jewelry)
  • Reading a good book
  • Watching snow fall
  • Being with friends
  • Singing a favorite song at the top of my lungs

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP