It's a start

I recognize I'm a little late to the blogging game, but I'm here now. And I'm still unsure as to what this blog will be but I'm thinking it will be much like my life - a little of this and a little of that. While I'm not as easily distracted as some people I know, I do tend to jump from one thing to the next. Which reminds me of the movie Up! An oft repeated line is "Squirrel!" That really does apply to me at times.

So, here I am - it's a start!

Cath  – (January 5, 2010 at 10:22 PM)  

Welcome to blogland, Stacy! I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

"Squirrel!" ;)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP