Getting Inspired

New week, new inspiration. Part of inspiration for me is actually creating. So often I absorb others creativity, but forget to do my own creating. Today I spent time making jewelry - one way I enjoy creating. Some of the projects were simple and only required me to put on the finishing touches while others I started from scratch or enhanced an existing basic design. All met the end result - I created. 



So this week's quote ties into creating. It a reminder to me to plan into my life time to make things, whether they are crafts, cooking, or something else. I need creativity in my life on a regular basis.

Every good picture leaves the painter eager to start again, unsatisfied, inspired by the rich mine in which he is working, hoping for more energy, more vitality, more time - condemned to painting for life.--John French Sloan


Candice  – (January 17, 2010 at 9:57 PM)  

These are so pretty Stacy! Are they watch bands? I love them!

StacyC  – (January 20, 2010 at 7:44 PM)  

The large pearls are a watch band. The others are bracelets.

Thanks!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP