In a word

I know several people that select a word for the year. And so this year I decided to pick a word for 2010. The word is:




As a way of focusing on my word for the year, I'm going to find a quote for the week - one that I will post here and print so that I can read it often. My hope is that this will help me keep the word inspired a regular part of my week. Enjoy!


“If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day.” --Alex Noble

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP