And I'm behind...

No big surprise, but dang it, I was going to stay on top of the practice for this class. But life happens and so I'm just now sharing my day 5 practice. We learned about coloring skin and hair, which turned out to be a lot harder than I thought. The hair especially. I'm fine with the sides, but the top section isn't going the way I want - it feels like it's one big blob up there. But I do love the highlighted look I managed for the sides.

Also, I'm feeling like I need other options for skin tones. I made what I have work, but if I'm going to do people on a regular basis, I want different colors. But honestly, I think I'll be coloring more animals and inanimate objects than people so for now, I'm good.

You'll notice I only did the skin on the first girl because of the lack of color options. The hair was what I really wanted to focus on.



Next up is animal fur, which I should have colored today and didn't get to so maybe tomorrow!

Happy creating!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP