Can you Zumba?

I'm not sure I can! I'm trying this again but in the privacy of my own home. I bought a DVD series that has varying workouts and levels. So far I've just done the basics where they teach you the steps and get you used to moving. Let's just say I'm not sure I was made to shake my booty or roll my body :)

But, I do enjoy it. And no one is allowed in the room at the same time in case my hip swaying and booty shaking gets out of control. Plus, no one needs to see that!

Onward and upward in the quest to conquer the body shape. Let there be Zumba!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP