Halloween Party

With Halloween this weekend it was no surprise that the Good Things Utah show asked me to create a Halloween Party for the segment I did for them. It was so fun! I played with Tim Holtz's embossing folders, acrylic banner pennants from Clear Scraps, and festive Halloween paper from The Paper Loft.

Here's a link to the segment and project instructions: Halloween Party Ideas

The great thing about this party is that it adapts well to any occasion just by swapping out the papers and embellishments.I think a banner for Christmas may be in the works soon!

I had so much fun creating these projects and am grateful to Good Things Utah for letting me be a part of their show. I love doing segments for them and the excuse to be creative. I have several other segments coming up in November and December, so I'll post those here as well.

Have a hauntingly good Halloween!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP