Grateful

I have to confess, I was not thrilled when the thunder started the other night because I knew there was a possibility that Mabel and I would do a lot of bonding and pacing and not much sleeping (since she HATES thunder).

Today my perspective has changed - I am grateful that all we've had here are thunderstorms. As I listen to and read about all the the tornados, severe flooding, and other weather related problems, a little lost sleep is nothing compared to what so many others are going through. My heart breaks for those that are suffering and living in fear of the next storm and trying to rebuild their lives.

So tonight I am sending prayers heavenward on behalf of those in need and feeling grateful that thunderstorms are my biggest worry right now.

I AM GRATEFUL

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor  – (May 26, 2011 at 7:11 AM)  

Hi Stacy! I am so thrilled to see your blog added to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll! I had no idea!

It is humbling when the plight of others is so much worse than what we are experiencing in our own lives. That said, I know how tough it is for Mabel when the thunder comes, and that isn't all that easy (for either of you), either.

StacyC  – (May 27, 2011 at 9:51 PM)  

I'm so honored!!! Now I have to do something spectacular once in awhile :)

And I couldn't agree more with you. It is very humbling. And thanks for your sympathy for Mabel. I'll let her know.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP